I was tagged by parkerspidey
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
parkerspidey’s questions for are:
1. What is your favorite instrumental song and why?
song on the beach by arcade fire. It feels light and beautiful, but has a weight to it that reminds me of my mom and the stillness that I feel when I realize she’s not here.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world with the condition that you could never return to your current home, would you go and where (people can come visit, you just can’t go back)?
No, I desperately want to see the world, but my world is my family and friends. I couldn’t sacrifice one for the other.
3. Would you rather be a morphomagus (Like Tonks) or an animagus (like Sirius or James)? If animagus, what animal?
I’d probably go for an animagus, because then I would have a good chance of knowing what my patronus would be. I’m not sure which animal I would be.
4. If you could live in any fictional universe, what would it be and why?
Definitely going for Hogwarts with the stipulation that I have magical abilities.
5. If you could change the color of leaves (when they’re green) to any other color, would you and what would it be?
I’d change them to that kind of blood orange, you know.
6. Do you prefer your nails painted or bare?
painted toe nails, bare finger nails
7. If you could change your race from human to any fictional race (dwarf, elf, Vulcan, etc), what would it be?
I really wanted to be a mermaid when I was young, so either that or a lotr elf.
8. If you could have any wild animal as a pet (completely safe, no worries about them attacking you), what would it be?
red panda, or a tiger
9. Would you rather be a squirrel, horse, or dolphin?
10. If you could be reborn as a tree, what kind of tree would you be and where would you like to be planted?
A plumeria tree and I can’t think of where I would be planted!
11. If you could leave the planet and never come back, would you?
Depends on the situation. I have imagined being like Fry from Futurama and everyone I know is gone then maybe.
1. You have to time travel to the past to live out the rest of your life and you get to take one person/animal/technology (piece of tech can’t take you to another time) with you. What time would you go to, and why? Who/what would you take with you, and why?
2. For one week you get to become an expert overnight at one skill per night, which 7 skills would you choose and why?
3. You can change one aspect of yourself, it can be a personality trait, a habit you have, a physical feature, etc. What would it be any why?
4. Take the trait you just wanted to change and think of a reason someone would want it. Feel free to get creative.
5. You get the opportunity to design a clothing line for people with your exact body type, what styles would you favor? What prints would you use? Fabric?
6. You get to choose five people you know to each win the lottery, respectively, who would you choose and why?
7. What is something you hope future you doesn’t forget?
8. Which fictional character do you wish had gotten a happily-ever-after? What would that happily-ever-after be?
9. Which book do you wish everyone would read? Why?
10. Give your life a title as if it were a book or movie.
11. What five songs would be part of your life’s soundtrack?